A SPECIALTY PHARMACY EXPERIENCE WITH LESS HASSLE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
With GOCOVRI Onboard®, we're changing the specialty pharmacy experience by supporting you and your patients with ONE direct line of contact (1-844-GOCOVRI) and timely fulfillment
Regardless of formulary status, ~90% of prescriptions have been processed and approved1*
ONE Prescription Form
You can offer your patients a free 4-week trial*
To get patients started, complete and sign the Prescription Form together, before your patients leave your office. Then fax (1-844-826-7626) the form to GOCOVRI Onboard®.
- *No purchase of GOCOVRI® or enrollment into GOCOVRI Onboard® is required.
ONE line of contact
GOCOVRI Onboard® supports:
- Benefits verification
- Electronic submission of prior authorizations through CoverMyMeds®
- Overnight deliveries each month
Financial assistance is also available:
- Patients who participate in the GOCOVRI® Co-pay Assistance Program pay $20 per prescription‡
- For patients receiving GOCOVRI®, ~75% of all patients paid $25 or less per prescription and ~92% paid $100 or less1‡
- Under- or uninsured patients may be eligible for GOCOVRI® Patient Assistance Program
Call 1-844-GOCOVRI (8 AM-8 PM ET, M-F).
- †This offer is valid only for patients who have commercial (nongovernment-funded) insurance and must meet eligibility requirements. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- ‡Based on specialty pharmacy data 1/1/2019–6/30/2019.
ONE dedicated team
Patients will receive their monthly shipment of GOCOVRI® as well as ongoing support from ONE specialty pharmacy to:
- Answer any questions they may have
- Help support continuity of care
- Provide monthly check-ins, following up on the initial titration, refills, and adherence support
Ask your patients to call 1-844-GOCOVRI (8 AM-8 PM ET, M-F).
- *Based on specialty pharmacy data 1/1/18-12/31/18.
5 EASY STEPS TO GET PATIENTS STARTED
Fill out, sign, and fax the Prescription Form to GOCOVRI Onboard® at 1-844-826-7626
Be sure to complete the Prescription Form before your patient leaves the office
A benefits verification is initiated
If a Prior Authorization (PA) is required, GOCOVRI Onboard® will initiate the PA and send to your office via CoverMyMeds®
GOCOVRI Onboard® may reach out to you to ensure timely completion
The Specialty Pharmacy will call your patient to schedule next-day delivery of GOCOVRI®
Note: your patients will need to speak with the specialty pharmacy over the phone in order to schedule their first delivery
If the specialty pharmacy is not able to reach the patient, they may reach out to you to help facilitate contact
The Specialty Pharmacy will follow up monthly to schedule recurring deliveries